InRule Technology, the premier business rules solution software for the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
InRule has best-in-class products and service but very low recognition in the broader marketplace and limited awareness in its most important vertical segments—financial services, education and healthcare. A small but enthusiastic user group was not being leveraged for brand storytelling. A marketing and communications strategy to reach a larger audience of prospects and influencers was in order.
CBD began with strategic messaging and branding, updated InRule’s website then kicked things into high gear with paid advertising, public relations and social media support. A fully integrated communications program delivered multi-channel results.
- Our media relations strategy was to go deep into the most important vertical segments, becoming a trusted source to influential industry-specific media
- Public relations efforts leveraged case studies, interviews with InRule executives and other insight-driven content
- Articles, guest blogs, video interviews and more delivered a brand story focused on exceptional people delivering exceptional products
- InRule’s founders became a compelling part of the storytelling strategy—their COO was featured on Chicago’s influential Blue Sky Innovation media program, and their co-founder authored a series of guest blogs for Wired magazine.
- In one year, CBD’s PR team secured placements in business, tech and vertical industry media that accrued over 22 million gross impressions against targeted trade audience of key influencers, potential business partners and current customers
- This targeted media relations effort is successfully building awareness for InRule Technology and its flagship products by positioning the company as a leader in their marketplace and a go-to source for influencer media
CBD PR & Social Media services:
- Trade media relations
- Trade show support
- Social media content
- Custom content development
- Brand storytelling
- Content marketing
- Tracking and reporting
This case study features our retainer-based public relations and social media program. CBD’s fully integrated marketing initiative for InRule also incorporates brand services, creative services, digital services and paid media planning and buying.